Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Meal Plan Monday November 12

I had a great time in Nevada. It was hard to leave and come back to a bunch of snow! I got home late last night but we still managed to throw a little meal together with the help of a Costco rotisserie chicken. I have a lot to do today because I'm hosting a little party tonight. Need to figure out treats and such! It should be fun!

Monday - Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Potato, Green Salad

Tuesday- Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Grapes (using leftover chicken)

Wednesday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Spinach Salad

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Apple, Bacon Spinach Ravioli  (I'm going to try it with turkey bacon)

Saturday - Fish Tacos, Pear Slices

Sunday - Pork Chops, Yams, Peas, Rolls

Hoping to try a new pork chop recipe. Don't really have time to search around right now. Maybe I can post next week if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment